This Web Site agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and Aicrameine Website Development.
Use of this Web site (the "Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site" signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, please do not go any further into this site.
Conditions of Use
License to Use Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site and Contents
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Aicrameine-Website-Development.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Aicrameine-Website-Devlelopment.com Web Site and the materials thereon, provided that you comply fully with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site is only for your personal noncommercial use. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site in any way.
All material on the Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site, including without limitation text, images, software, audio and video clips, as defined below (collectively the "Content") is owned or controlled by Aicrameine-Website-Development.com. The Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site and the Content are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You agree to abide by all restrictions displayed on the Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site.
You may not download, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell, distribute, or in any way exploit the Aicrameine-Website-Development.com Web Site or any portion thereof for any public or commercial use without the express written permission of Aicrameine-Website-Development.com.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
1. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
2. description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
4. statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
6. statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.